Friday, September 13, 2013

Just Me

These are just a few pictures from my everyday life. I guess I'm not the typical teenage girl I spent most of my summer out in the woods catching frogs, shooting, and taking pictures. I'm not typical Just a geeky farm kid who love God, I'm well just me.
               This is my favorite gun (a savage) and place to shoot

       By the end of the summer I had to find more interesting targets


  This is my pig Leon he is not the most photogenic but using food does help
        I wear this quite a bit it's comfy and oh so convenient
  I've been kissing frogs all summer none of them have turned into a prince, must be defective

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know I'm not the only one who kisses frogs;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha me too none of mine have turned into a prince yet but I'll keep trying

      Delete